RBD Coconut Oil
Originating from Sri Lanka, where superior coconuts are growned, our RBD coconut oil is produced using special milling grade copra (coconut kernel). RBD (Refined, Bleached, Deodorized) coconut oil has no aroma or taste of coconut. Thus it can be used as an edible oil and as topical and hair applications. It si also used for the manufacture of cosmetics.
– No hydrogenation or trans fats
– Solid under 24 °C
– Lipids min 99.85% (max moisture and volatiles 0.1%, insoluble impurities max 0.05%)
– Lauric acid: Range from 45.1 – 53.2%
– saturated fatty acids more than 95 gramms / 100 g
– unsaturated fatty acids less than 5 gramms / 100g